We're With You Every Step
The New Build Process
From the beginning stages of the Design Process up until your first swim, Tahitian Pools is with you every step of the way. We have crafted our new pool build process into a streamlined series of events that systematically flow together to completion. Of course, our Texas weather and the complexity of the project will dictate the timeline, but our process ensures that your dream pool is delivered as lovely as you imagined with the quality and craftsmanship you deserve. You can learn more about the components of a brand new Tahitian Pool here.
- DESIGN We start with a meet and greet, where you can share your hopes, needs, and optimal budget. We listen to our homeowners and design a pool custom tailored to them.
- AGREEMENTS/PERMITS After the design, we are ready to dive in, but there’s much to be done behind the scenes. This stage allows for the necessary permits, excavation scheduling, soils injections and any other project specific needs to help start us off on the right foot.
- CONSTRUCTION You’ll begin to see action during this phase! The pool will begin to take shape in your yard. You’ll also get to pick out the materials, looking at samples within your budget and making your selections. (And no, you do not have to be home during construction! We guarantee our staff will leave a detailed record of the work completed each day.)
- DECKING & EQUIPMENT You’ll see our team prep, inspect, finalize and put the finishing touches on the bones of the pool, including the deck. Final equipment will be added and the final electric, plumbing, and gas inspections will take place.
- PLASTER, CLEAN, AND SWIM The last thing we do is plaster the pool. This ensures no dirt or debris from other projects. Once that is ready, we’ll clean up brush the pool, and prep the pool for your very first swim!